Deuces Wild video poker plays with a standard 52-card deck, but in this game the 2 is a wildcard helping players smash in wins that start with a minimum of 3 of a kind as with any game that has deuces wild cards.
For those of you that are newbies to video poker slots, this is basically the game of poker that was played back in the Wild West of the USA where men would fight, kick, scream and start gun fights over what is known as 5-card Single Draw Poker. Microgaming has also released Deuces Wild as an iOS and Android mobile option, so if you love your video poker, this game is available on the go!
Deuces Wild Gameplay
The rules are set by the standard high ball poker card rankings (see our blog section). The minimum hand rank that pays out in this game is 3 of a kind, which is not too difficult thanks to the deuces wild cards regularly appearing.
When you make you initial bets, there is a single deal that will present 5 cards. You hold the cards you want to keep and then the second deal will come at no extra cost. The video poker slot will suggest cards you should hold by using an auto hold feature.
Double Up Bonus Game
Every time you win a hand, you have the option to try and double your win. Use the ‘Double’ button when it appears. In the double up round you are presented with a single face-up card on the left. Your job is to pick 1 of the 4 face down cards to the right. If the card you pick is higher than the face-up card, your win is doubled and you can opt to go for another double up or collect.
How to Play
- Select the value of each coin: there are 5 options – 0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 2.00 or 5.00
- Select the number of coins you want to wager up to a maximum of 5 coins
- Click ‘the deal’ button and 5 cards will be dealt
- Click directly on the cards you want to hold or un-hold for the second deal
- Click the ‘deal’ button for the next deal
- Count your money!
The Simple Way To Bet Playing Deuces Wild Video Poker
- The value of each coin can be changed using the blue +/- signs to the left of the ‘double’ button.
- To select the number of coins you want to wager click on the ‘bet one’ button. Each time you press the button, the number of coins will increase up to a maximum of 5
- To bet 5 coins automatically, click the ‘Bet Max’ option.